National staff files, 1956-1965. [Calvin Banks], 1961-1964 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- [Calvin Banks], 1961-1964
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Suppl. to part 17, National staff files, 1956-1965 ; reel 01, fr. 0001-0063
- Major topics: Biographical sketch; Analysis of African American population of Michigan and influence of NAACP membership; Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith report on John Birch Society; Notes on special project meeting; Staff meetings; American Jewish Committee report on extremism; Contributions toward travel expenses; Look magazine article on the rightist crisis in U.S. churches.
- "Group III, Box A-307"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 2838393