Selected branch files, 1940-1955. Branch department files geographical file. Natchez, Mississippi, 1940-1955 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Branch department files geographical file. Natchez, Mississippi, 1940-1955
Natchez, Mississippi, 1940-1955
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 26, Selected branch files, 1940-1955. Series A, the South ; reel 14, fr. 0656-0855
- Major topics: Presentation of charter; Comments by Senator Theodore G. Bilbo regarding prevention of African Americans from voting in Democratic primaries; Arrest of two white men for beating Matilda and Frank Pinkney; Associated Press photographer attacked by Representative John Rankin; Mississippi Homestead Exemption Law; Comments by CIO president Philip Murray regarding CIO organizing drive in the south and possible defeat of Senator Theodore Bilbo and Representative John Rankin; Criticism of Supreme Court by Representative Dan McGehee; Natchez Negro Business League.
- "Group II, Box C-97"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.26 1940-55 ser.A r.14 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Selected branch files, 1940-1955. Branch department files geographical file. Maryland State Conference, [1941-1955] [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838471