Selected branch files, 1940-1955. Branch department files geographical file. Chicago Illinois, [1954-1955] [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Branch department files geographical file. Chicago Illinois, [1954-1955] and Chicago Illinois, [1954-1955]
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Major topics: Memberships; Teachers; Violence in Trumbull Park Homes project of Chicago Housing Authority; Finances; Committee of Racial Equality; Membership campaign; Activities pertaining to civil rights legislation; Discrimination in eduction; Discrimination in Lawndale, Bridgeport, and Julia Lathrop Homes of Chicago Housing Authority; Negro History Week; Public schools bond issue; Women's auxiliary; Illinois fair employment practices legislation; Federal aid to school construction bill; Demonstration to protest lynching of Emmett Till; Discrimination by hospitals.
- "Group II, Box C-46, C-47"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 2838515