Selected branch files, 1956-1965. Branch department files geographical file. [Georgia, 1956-1965] [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Branch department files geographical file. [Georgia, 1956-1965], Georgia, 1956-1965, Albany, Georgia, 1957-1961, Atlanta, Georgia, [1956-1965], Augusta, Georgia, 1956-1965, Georgia, general, 1956, Macon, Georgia, 1956-1964, Savannah, Georgia, [1956-1965], and Statesboro, Georgia, 1956-1957
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Major topics: Albany Movement; Memberships; Dwight Eisenhower; Violence against African Americans; United Steelworkers of America, AFL-CIO; Love, Law and Liberation Movement; SCLC; Membership and Freedom Fund statistics; Plans to revitalize [Atlanta] branch; Committee on Appeal for Human Rights; Student movement; School desegregation; Desegregation of capitol building by youth council members; Kneel-in by Morehouse College students at First Baptist Church; Southern Regional Council; Legal cases; Fund-raising; Officers, executive committee, and standing committee members; Employment seminar; Boycott of downtown [Savannah] stores; [Savannah] branch election; Employment; Desegregation of public facilities; Legal status of NAACP in Georgia.
- "Group III, Box C-26, C-27"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.27 1956-65 ser.A r.05 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Selected branch files, 1956-1965. Branch department files geographical file. Florida State Conference, [1955-1965] [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838578