Selected branch files, 1956-1965. Branch department files geographical file. Houston, Texas, [1956-1965] [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Branch department files geographical file. Houston, Texas, [1956-1965] and Houston, Texas, [1956-1965]
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Major topics: Reorganization of Texas State Conference; Employment; Memberships; Southwest Regional NAACP Leadership Training and Strategy Planning Conference; Discrimination in public facilities; Texas Southern University; National Amateur Athletic Union; Segregated seating at Houston Oilers' football games; Finances; Branch election procedure manual; Branch reorganization into multiple branches; Membership campaign; Multiple branches in Dallas; Houston Metropolitan Council of NAACP branches.
- "Group III, Box C-150"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.27 1956-65 ser.A r.14 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Selected branch files, 1956-1965. Branch department files geographical file. South Carolina State Conference [1956-1965] [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838592