Selected branch files, 1956-1965. Branch department files geographical file. [Florida, 1956, 1958, 1961-1965] [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Branch department files geographical file. [Florida, 1956, 1958, 1961-1965], Florida, 1956, 1958, 1961-1965, Alachua County, Florida, 1958, Bradenton, Florida, 1958, 1964, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 1961-1965, and Hallandale, Florida, 1956
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Major topics: Memberships ; Prisoners; Manatee County, Florida, branch; A. Leon Lowry; Demonstrations; Letter to editor of Fort Lauderdale news regarding article about African Americans in Cuba; Communism; Wade-ins; Harassment of NAACP leaders; Branch election dispute; Social conditions; Urban renewal; Edmund R. Burry; Voting; Branch officers; Branch leadership problems.
- "Group III, Box C-22"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 2838596