Administrative file. Board of directors. Meetings, minutes, [1966-1975 [1968-1970] [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Board of directors. Meetings, minutes, [1966-1975 [1968-1970]] and Meetings, minutes, [1966-1975 [1968-1970]]
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Suppl. to part 1, 1966-1970, Meetings of the Board of Directors, records of annual conferences, major speeches, and special reports ; reel 01, fr. 0001-0178
- Major topics: AFL-CIO executive council; Charles Evers; Youth councils; NAACP policy on communism; 1966 and 1967 civil rights bill; Branch disputes; Cecil Moore; Washington, D.C., home rule; Milwaukee youth council demonstrations; NLRB; Finances; Murder of Wharlest Jackson; Freedom National Bank; Vietnam War; Fund-raising; Proposed revisions to NAACP constitution; Ehthridge v. Rhodes; Housing; 1967 Mississippi elections; Operation Mississippi; Nigeria; Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.; Support for Catholics in Northern Ireland.
- "Group IV, Box A-12, A-14"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 2838659