Subject file. [Labor] [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Major topics: Portland NAACP branch support for Delano, California, grape strike; Employment discrimination; Utility companies; U.S. Steel Corporation; Employment on public works project; Building trades unions; Textile industry; Texas AFL-CIO; Agricultural laborers; Minimum wage; Economic Opportunity Development Corporation of San Antonio and Bexar County, Texas; Colored Trainmen of America; Missouri Pacific Railroad Company; National Mediation Board; Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen; Southern Pacific Railroad Company; Disability benefits; Public welfare programs; EEOC and Newport News Shipbuilding and Dry Dock Company antidiscrimination agreement; Hayes International Aircraft Corporation; UAW; National Maritime Union of America; Title VII of Civil Rights Act of 1964; EEOC.
- "Group IV, Box A-40, A-41"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.28 1966-70 ser.A r.18 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Subject file. [Labor] [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838738