Subject file. Mississippi Emergency Relief Program, 1967-1969 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Mississippi Emergency Relief Program, 1967-1969
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 28, Special subject files, 1966-1970. Series A, Africa through Poor People's Campaign ; reel 30, fr. 0450-0599
- Major topics: Food stamps; Food relief program.
- "Group IV, Box A-56"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.28 1966-70 ser.A r.30 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Subject file. M miscellaneous, [M-Mye], 1966-1969 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838752