Branch department file. [Annual reports]. New York-Pennsylvania, 1972 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- [Annual reports]. New York-Pennsylvania, 1972
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 29, Branch department files. Series B, Branch newsletters, annual Branch activities reports, and selected Branch department subject files, 1966-1972 ; reel 05, fr. 0529-0701
- Major topics: Broome County, New York, NAACP branch; Education; Voter registration; Memberships; Corvallis, Oregon, NAACP branch; Political participation; Fund-raising; Housing; Employment; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, NAACP branch; Health care facilities and services; Police; Pittsburgh NAACP youth council.
- "Group VI, Box C-179"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.29 1966-72 ser.B r.05 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Branch department file. [Annual reports]. Nevada-Tennessee, 1969 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838895