Branch department file. [Gloster Current] [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Gloster Current
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 29, Branch department files. Series B, Branch newsletters, annual Branch activities reports, and selected Branch department subject files, 1966-1972 ; reel 15, fr. 0437-0915
- Major topics: Staff visits and speaking engagements; NAACP position on Vietnam War; Riot prevention; Selective service system; 1968 national elections; Laborers' International Union of North America job training program; U.S. Department of Agriculture, Farmers Home Administration; Unauthorized boycott conducted by Milwaukee, Wisconsin, NAACP branch; Memberships; Demonstrations at Kent State University; United Mine Workers; Philadelphia Metropolitan Council of NAACP branches; History of African American freedom struggle; NAACP legal victories; Lynching; Montgomery bus boycott; Sit-in demonstrations; Freedom Rides; March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom; Mississippi Freedom Summer; Selma, Alabama, voting rights demonstrations; Civil rights and Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Johnson administrations; Civil rights legislation in U.S. Congress; Riots and disorders.
- "Group VI, Box C-190, C-191, C-192"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.29 1966-72 ser.B r.15 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Branch department file. Role and responsibilities of the Branch Department, undated [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838964