Branch department file. Florida [State Conference], 1966-1968 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Florida [State Conference], 1966-1968
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 29, Branch department files. Series C, Branch newsletters and regional field office files, 1966-1971 ; reel 01, fr. 0623-0673
- Major topics: Florida Housing Producers Association; 1966 state convention; Florida civil rights legislation proposal; Legislation regarding interracial marriages; Housing ; Federal Housing Administration.
- "Group IV, Box J-5"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.29 1966-71 ser.C r.01 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Branch department file. Arizona [Tucson], 1967-1969 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2838969