General office file. Federal credit unions, 1971 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- Federal credit unions, 1971
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 30, General office files. Series A, Subject files, 1966-1972 ; reel 01, fr. 0617-0647
- Major topics: Roy Wilkins speech on credit unions; NAACP Federal Credit Union of Bremerton, Washington.
- "Group VI, Box A-21--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.30 1966-72 ser.A r.01 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in General office file. Anti-Crime Comittee of the NAACP,  [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2839087