Gaukorrespondenz files [microform], 1937-1943
- Corporate Author:
- Berlin Document Center
- Additional Titles:
- Microfilm guide title: Miscellaneous collections. Microfilm publication A3340, Series NS-OG. and Gau correspondence files
- Physical Description:
- 12 microfilm reels
- The so-called biographic records of the Berlin Document Center consist of personnel and related records of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiter-Partei (NSDAP) and its affiliated organizations and activities from the founding of the Party in 1920 until 1945.
The Gau correspondence on roll 1 (B030) begins with Josef Baier, on roll 2 (B031) with Ludwig Balk, on roll 3 (B032) with Heinz Balser, on roll 4 (B033) with Wilhelm Bangert, on roll 5 (B034) with Wilhelm Barein, on roll 6 (B035) with Hermann Bartels, on roll 7 (B036) with Otto Barth, on roll 8 (B037) with Karl Bartholomé, on roll 9 (B038) with Hanz Barz, on roll 10 (B039) wit Dr. Albert Battel, on roll 11 (B040) with Edmund Bauer, and on roll 12 (B041) with Klara Bauer.
- Finding Aid Note:
- The Holdings of the Berlin Document Center: A Guide to the Collections and The Holdings of the Berlin Document Center: A Guide to the Microfilm (both by the Berlin Document Center, 1994)
- National Archives Collection of Foreign Records Seized, Record Group 242.
- Preferred Citation:
- The initial citation might consist of the following elements, as applicable: item, file unit or subseries, series title, originating office (and its higher administrative office), name of collection or record group number and title, and depository, plus publication, roll, and frame numbers.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Berlin : Mikrofilm Center, Wolf-Dietrich Klein, 1993. 12 reels ; 16 mm.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased from National Archives and Records Administration, 2003.
View MARC record | catkey: 2839940