Erbkranke/Sterilisierte files [microform], 1935
- Corporate Author:
- Berlin Document Center
- Additional Titles:
- Microfilm guide title: Miscellaneous collections. Microfilm publication A3345, Series DS.
Heriditary illness/sterilization files
- Physical Description:
- 1 microfilm reel
- The so-called biographic records of the Berlin Document Center consist of personnel and related records of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiter-Partei (NSDAP) and its affiliated organizations and activities from the founding of the Party in 1920 until 1945.
Roll 1 (G211) begins with a file on Franz Stadtmüller; the heriditary illness/sterilization series begins at frame 1857 with Johanna Conrad.
- Finding Aid Note:
- The Holdings of the Berlin Document Center: A Guide to the Collections and The Holdings of the Berlin Document Center: A Guide to the Microfilm (both by the Berlin Document Center, 1994)
- National Archives Collection of Foreign Records Seized, Record Group 242.
- Preferred Citation:
- The initial citation might consist of the following elements, as applicable: item, file unit or subseries, series title, originating office (and its higher administrative office), name of collection or record group number and title, and depository, plus publication, roll, and frame numbers.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Berlin : Mikrofilm Center, Wolf-Dietrich Klein, 1992. 1 reel ; 16 mm.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased from National Archives and Records Administration, 2003.
View MARC record | catkey: 2839944