Screening the gothic / Lisa Hopkins
- Hopkins, Lisa, 1962-
- Austin, TX : University of Texas Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 170 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Gothic revenants : a tale of three Hamlets -- Putting the gothic in : Clarissa, Sense and sensibility, Mansfield Park, and The time machine -- Taking the gothic out : 'tis pity she's a whore, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, The woman in white, and Lady Audley's secret -- Fragmenting the gothic : Jane Eyre and Dracula -- Gothic and the family : The mummy returns, Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone, and The lord of the rings : The fellowship of the ring.
- 0292706456 (hc : alk. paper)
0292706464 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -165 and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2840667