Queer geography [videorecording] : mapping our identities : detailing the experiences of four queer youth / Hernandez-Bolden-Kramer Productions presents a Project of the Mission High School Health Science Academy
- Additional Titles:
- Mapping our identities : detailing the experiences of four queer youth and Detailing the experiences of four queer youth
- San Francisco, CA : Frameline, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (12 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Bolden-Kramer, Rachel, Hernandez, Theresa, Mission High School (San Francisco, Calif.). Health Science Academy, and Frameline (Firm)
- Co-produced by two high school students, this documentary explores the lives of four gay youth, ages 16-20, examining such issues as sexual orientation, coming out, family life and dealing with being "out" in school. The film also addresses the role of community organizations in the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth of today.
- Description based on surrogate.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Directed and produced by Rachel Bolden-Kramer and Theresa Hernandez.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 2841856