Ice in the Ozarks : the methamphetamine epidemic in Arkansas : hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy and Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, June 28, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources
- Additional Titles:
- Methamphetamine epidemic in Arkansas
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 236 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2005-0152-P., and "Serial no. 108-245."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/17/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:97398.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2843983