Entrance, west of Fifth Meridian, Alberta [cartographic material] / Canada Department of Mines and Resources, Mines and Geology Branch, Bureau of Geology and Topography ; geology by A.H. Lang, 1943 and 1944
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey of Canada
- Additional Titles:
- Entrance, Alberta
- [Ottawa] : Canada Dept. of Mines and Resources, Mines and Geology Branch, Bureau of Geology and Topography, 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 44 x 27 cm, on sheet 64 x 57 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lang, Arthur Hamilton, 1905-
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:63,360. 1 in. to 1 mile (W 117⁰45ʹ--W 117⁰30ʹ/N 53⁰30ʹ--N 53⁰15ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Also shows coal mines.
"Base-map from surveys by the Topographical Division, 1943, with air photographs taken in 1943. Cartography by the Drafting and Reproducing Division, 1945."
Includes notes, text, stratigraphic column, 2 col. cross-sections, and location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 2844437