Classic duets for flute / selected and introduced by Mary Karen Clardy
- London : Universal Edition, [1997-2005]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (2 volumes) ; 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Clardy, Mary Karen, Telemann, Georg Philipp, 1681-1767, Quantz, Johann Joachim, 1697-1773. Selections, Bach, Wilhelm Friedemann, 1710-1784, Devienne, François, 1759-1803. Selections, and Köhler, Ernesto, 1849-1907. Selections
- [v. 1]. Duets for two flutes after an edition from 1739 / Georg Friedrich Handel ; Duets for two flutes after Georg Friedrich Handel / Michel Blavet ; Two part inventions : edition for two flutes / Johann Sebastian Bach ; Duets for two flutes, arranged by Samuel Arnold / Franz Joseph Haydn ; "The abduction from the Seraglio" for two flutes from an edition of 1799. "The marriage of Figaro" for two flutes from an edition of 1799. "The magic flute" for two flutes from an edition of 1792 / Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart ; "The barber of Seville" for two flutes from an edition circa 1820 / Gioacchnio Rossini -- v. 2. Sonata I in G major, op. 5. Sonata III in D major, op. 5 / Georg Philipp Telemann ; Duetto I in G major, op. 2. Duetto II in A minor, op. 2 / Johann Joaquim Quantz ; Duetto II in G major. Duetto IV in F major / Wilhelm Friedemann Bach ; Grazioso con variazione, from Nouvelle méthode pour la flûte traversière / François Devienne ; Duet 20 in F major, op. 55, after Mozart's Vivat, Bacchus, Bacchus lebe, from Abduction of the seraglio. Duet 24 in B♭ major, op. 55, after Bellini. Duet 3 in B♭ major, op. 55, after Spohr. Duet 14 in B minor, op. 55 / Ernesto Koehler.
- Original works and arrangements.
Includes notes on the composers and performance suggestions, as preface.
View MARC record | catkey: 2846657