Information and communication technology for competitive intelligence / [edited by] Dirk Vriens
- Hershey, PA : Idea Group Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 305 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Vriens, Dirk Jaap, 1963-
- The role of information and communication technology in competitive intelligence / Dirk Vriens -- Sharp by connection : linking competitive intelligence and intranets / Paul Hendriks, Wendy Jacobs -- Using web link analysis to detect and analyze hidden web communities / Edna O.F. Reid -- Enabling strategy formulation by ICT : a viable systems approach / Dirk Vriens, Jan Achterbergh -- Using groupware to gather and analyze intelligence in a public setting : development of integral safety plans in an electronic meeting / Etiënne Rouwette, Jac A.M. Vennix -- Improving competitive intelligence through system dynamics / Özge Pala, Dirk Vriens, Jac A.M. Vennix -- A framework for business performance management / Marco van der Kooij -- The source map : a means to support collection activities / Dirk Vriens, Jan Achterbergh -- Intelligence from space : using geographical information systems for competitive intelligence / Paul Hendriks -- Building a competitive intelligence system : an infrastructural approach / Egbert Philips -- It's all in the game : how to use simulation-games for competitive intelligence and how to support them by ICT / Jan Achterbergh, Dirk Vriens -- Using groupware to build a scenario-based early warning system / Theo van Mullekom, Jac A.M. Vennix.
- 1591401429 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the James and Joyce Gettys Libraries Endowment in the Math Library and in the School of Information Sciences and Technology; 20056.
View MARC record | catkey: 2847247