Implementation of the USA PATRIOT Act [microform] : effect of sections 203(b) and (d) on information sharing : hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, April 19, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 71 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- United States. Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001
- Information policy—United States
- Intelligence service—Law and legislation—United States
- National security—United States—Information services
- Civil rights—United States
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2005-0169-P., and "Serial no. 109-15."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/15/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:20707.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2848369