Educating exceptional children / Samuel A. Kirk, James J. Gallagher, Nicholas J. Anastasiow
- Kirk, Samuel A. (Samuel Alexander), 1904-1996
- Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 
- Copyright Date:
- 11th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 557 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gallagher, James J. (James John), 1926-2014 and Anastasiow, Nicholas J.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Educating the exceptional child -- Exceptional children and social institutions: schools, government, and the courts -- Early intervention: priorities and programs -- Children who are gifted and talented -- Children with mental retardation and developmental disabilities -- Children with learning disabilities -- Children with emotional and behavior disorders -- Children with communication disorders in speech and language -- Children with autism spectrum disorders -- Children who are deaf or hard of hearing -- Children with visual impairments -- Children with multiple and severe disabilities -- Children with physical disabilities and health impairments.
- Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 2848447