Ecoregions of Texas / USGS ... [and others] ; principlal authors, Glenn E. Griffith ... [and others].
- Corvalis, Or : Environmental Protection Agency, Western Ecology Division, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map poster : color ; 89 x 113 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Griffith, Glenn E., Geological Survey (U.S.), National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory (U.S.). Western Ecology Division, and Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,500,000 ; Albers equal area projection (W 107ʹ--W 94⁰/N 37⁰--N 25⁰ʹ).
- Includes text, cited bibliographical references; color photographs, and location map., Verso includes: Summary table: Characteristics of the ecoregions of Texas; and bibliographical sources., and Project is a collaboration of USGS Earth Resources Observatory Systems Data Center; EPA WED; and other federal divisions; with Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, and other Texas agencies and universities. [It] is associated with interagency effort to develop a common framework for ecological regions.
- Other Forms:
- Mode of access: Internet from EPA WED Web site. Address as of 6/20/05: http://www.epa.gov/wed/pages/ecoregions/tx%5Feco.htm; current access is available via PURL. and Also available from U. S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey, on paper.
View MARC record | catkey: 2849489