Negroes in the United States
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of the Census
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Department of Commerce and Labor, Bureau of the Census, S.N D. North, Director
- New York, N.Y. : Ross Pub., 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 333 pages : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hunt, William C. (William Chamberlin), 1856-1929
Wilcox, Walter Francis, 1861-1964
Du Bois, W. E. B. (William Edward Burghardt), 1868-1963
- Bulletin / Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census ; 8
- The tables were prepared under the supervision of W. C. Hunt, chief statistician and W. F. Wilcox, special agent of the Census Bureau; the section on the Negro farmer was prepared by W. E. B. DuBois. cf. p. 9.
"Dubester #2891; Series number NP-2"--Spine.
- Original Version:
- Reprint. Originally published: Washington : Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, 1904. 28 cm.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 20045.
View MARC record | catkey: 2851346