State of Massachusetts-Bay. In the House of Representatives, August 15, 1777 : Whereas it appears ... that the proportion of the Continental Army, directed to be raised in this state, is far short of being compleat ... Resolved, that ... several companies in each delinquent town ... be called together ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [Printed by John Gill], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages)
- August 15, 1777 Resolutions on the draft in an attempt to fulfill the needed quota, particularly from delinquent towns. Penalties were also assessed for those Select men and Committees who failed to duly provide the necessary report and numbers.
- "In Council, August 15, 1777. Read and concurred. ..."--Page 2.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans 15436
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2093
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 1008
View MARC record | catkey: 28609579