Recent Research in Sustainable Structures [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the 3rd GeoMEast International Congress and Exhibition, Egypt 2019 on Sustainable Civil Infrastructures - The Official International Congress of the Soil-Structure Interaction Group in Egypt (SSIGE) / edited by Hugo Rodrigues, George Morcous, Mohamed Shehata
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- VIII, 162 pages 130 illustrations, 106 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Rodrigues, Hugo
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Sustainable Civil Infrastructures, 2366-3405
- Exploration of Early Civilization Through Restoring structural stability of DJOZER Step Pyramid (Part II) -- Nonlinear Finite Element Modelling Of Reinforced Concrete Arched Beams With Openings Strengthened With Fiber Reinforced Polymers -- Use of Granite Slurry in Masonry Manufacturing and Wall Construction -- High Performance Materials for Concrete Bridge Construction -- A Machine-Learning Approach for Semantic Matching of Building Codes and Building Information Models (BIMs) for Supporting Automated Code Checking -- Enzyme Induced Carbonate Precipitation (EICP) Cemented Sand Modified with Biopolymer -- Effect of different wind speeds on a seismically designed high-rise building according to different resisting systems.
- This book, about challenges in structural and bridge engineering, brings together contributions to this important area of engineering research. The book presents findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of structural engineering, applied to buildings, bridges, and infrastructures, in general heritage patrimony. The scope of the book focuses on the application of advanced experimental and numerical techniques and new technologies to the built environment.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28615564