Advanced Numerical Methods in Foundation Engineering [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the 3rd GeoMEast International Congress and Exhibition, Egypt 2019 on Sustainable Civil Infrastructures - The Official International Congress of the Soil-Structure Interaction Group in Egypt (SSIGE) / edited by Hany Shehata, Braja Das, A.P. S. Selvadurai, Ayman Fayed
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 145 pages 112 illustrations, 66 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Shehata, Hany, Das, Braja, Selvadurai, A. P. S., Fayed, Ayman, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Groundwater Numerical Modelling of Amman-Zarqa Basin-Jordan -- A density-dependent constitutive model of rockfill as well as a dynamic contact technique for simulation of dynamic compaction with MPM -- Bearing capacity of square footing: A comparative study employing non-associative MC and MCC model -- A micro-mechanical study for constant shear drained behaviour of granular material -- Stiff degradation of granular material â€" a DEM approach -- Conventional method to estimate settlement of plate subjected to bi-axial loading â€" Part II -- Numerical prediction of thermo-mechanical behavior of energy pile in pyroclastic soil -- The Role of Constitutive Material Laws on the Jacking of Single Pile into Sandy Soil using Coupled Eulerian-Lagrangian Method -- Numerical analysis of instabilities affecting an excavation on the High Speed Line in Northern Morocco -- Effects of Reynolds number and aspect ratio on the turbulence characteristics in developing and fully developed flow over a rough bed.
- This book deals with the advanced analysis of the shallow foundations. Several research studies are considered including soil plasticity, cracking, reaching the soil bearing capacity, and creep. Dynamic analyses together with stability analysis are also included. It gives a wide range of dealing with the shallow foundations in different parts of the world.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 28615609