Advances in Advertising Research X [electronic resource] : Multiple Touchpoints in Brand Communication / edited by Enrique Bigne, Sara Rosengren
- Wiesbaden : Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden : Imprint: Springer Gabler, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 240 pages 34 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bigne, Enrique, Rosengren, Sara, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Digital Communications and Multiple Touchpoints -- Creativity in Advertising -- Consumer Responses to Multiple Communications.
- This book addresses challenges and opportunities in research and management related to new advertising and consumer practices in brand communications with multiple touchpoints. It specifically relates to new insights into how profitability and customer engagement are affected by multiple and very diverse consumer touchpoints in an omni-connected world. Advances in Advertising Research are published by the European Advertising Academy (EAA). This volume is a selective collection of research presented at the 17th International Conference in Advertising (ICORIA), which was held in Valencia (Spain) in June 2018. The conference gathered more than 180 participants from over 27 countries all over the world. Contents Digital Communications and Multiple Touchpoints Creativity in Advertising Consumer Responses to Multiple Communications Target Groups Researchers, instructors, and students in the fields of advertising, communication, marketing and media management, as well as practitioners in these areas The Editors Enrique Bigne is Professor of Marketing at the University of Valencia, Spain. Sara Rosengren is Professor of Marketing and Retailing at the Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28615669