Progress in Optomechatronic Technologies [electronic resource] : Proceedings of International Symposium on Optomechatronic (2018) / edited by Amalia Martínez-García, Indrani Bhattacharya, Yukitoshi Otani, Rainer Tutsch
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 190 pages 121 illustrations, 101 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Martínez-García, Amalia
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Springer Proceedings in Physics, 0930-8989 ; 233
- This book gathers high-quality papers presented at the International Symposium on Optomechatronic Technology (ISOT 2018), which was organized by the International Society for Optomechatronics (ISOM) and Centro de Investigaciones en Óptica (CIO) in Cancun, Mexico on November 5-8, 2018. The respective papers address the evolution of optomechatronic devices and systems, and their implementation in problem-solving and various other applications. Moreover, they cover a broad range of topics at the interface of optical, mechanical and electrical technologies and methods.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28615792