Dynamics and Control of Energy Systems [electronic resource] / edited by Achintya Mukhopadhyay, Swarnendu Sen, Dipankar Narayan Basu, Sirshendu Mondal
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 526 pages 230 illustrations, 141 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Mukhopadhyay, Achintya, Sen, Swarnendu, Basu, Dipankar Narayan, Mondal, Sirshendu, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Energy, Environment, and Sustainability, 2522-8366
- A Review on Noise-Induced dynamics of Thermoacoustic Systems -- Investigations into Synchronization in a Pitch-Plunge Aeroelastic System -- Intermittency in a Pitch-Plunge Aeroelastic System -- Vibration Energy Harvesting in Fluctuating Fluid Flows -- Data Driven Modelling of Energy Systems -- Nonlinear Dynamics of Circular Cylinders Undergoing Vortex -- Induced Vibrations in Presence of Stochastic Noise -- Nonlinear Time Series Analysis -- Low Dimensional Modelling for Convective Instabilities -- Syngas Combustion Dynamics in a Bluff-Body Turbulent Combustor -- Acoustic-Hydrodynamic Interaction in Combustor Flows -- Deep Learning Algorithms for Detection of Combustion Instabilities -- Relative Importance of Flame-Vortex Interaction and Equivalence Ratio Oscillations on Non-Linear Flame Response -- Real-Time Monitoring and Diagnostics of Anomalous Behavior in Dynamical Systems -- Dynamics and Control of a Nuclear Power Plant Designed to Load Follow on a Grid with Solar and Wind Power -- Dynamics of Flow Instabilities in Natural Circulation Systems -- Transport Phenomena, Electrochemistry and Degradation in Lithium-Oxygen Battery -- Dynamic Behaviour of Crossflow Plate-Fin Heat Exchangers -- Design of a Membrane Reactor for On-Site High Purity Hydrogen Production -- Infrared Thermal Imaging Technique for Temperature Measurement in Various Energy Systems -- Dynamic Instabilities and Their Control in Flow Boiling in Microchannels -- An Overview of the Dynamics of Supercritical Natural Circulation Loops.
- This book presents recent advances in dynamics and control of different types of energy systems. It covers research on dynamics and control in energy systems from different aspects, namely, combustion, multiphase flow, nuclear, chemical and thermal. The chapters start from the basic concepts so that this book can be useful even for researchers with very little background in the area. A dedicated chapter provides an overview on the fundamental aspects of the dynamical systems approach. The book will be of use to researchers and professionals alike.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28615820