Computer-Human Interaction Research and Applications [electronic resource] : First International Conference, CHIRA 2017, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, October 31 - November 2, 2017, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Andreas Holzinger, Hugo Plácido Silva, Markus Helfert
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 155 pages 76 illustrations, 41 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Holzinger, Andreas
Silva, Hugo Plácido
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 654
- Computer-Human Interaction -- Interaction Design -- Human Factors -- Entertainment -- Cognition -- Perception -- User-Friendly Software and Systems -- Pervasive Technologies and Interactive Devices.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the First International Conference on Computer-Human Interaction Research and Applications, CHIRA 2017, held in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, in October/November 2017. The 8 full papers presented in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 35 submissions. The papers selected to be included in this book contribute to the understanding of relevant trends of current research on computer-human interaction, including Interaction design, human factors, entertainment, cognition, perception, user-friendly software and systems, pervasive technologies and interactive devices.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28615976