Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis [electronic resource] : 17th International Symposium, ATVA 2019, Taipei, Taiwan, October 28-31, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Yu-Fang Chen, Chih-Hong Cheng, Javier Esparza
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 552 pages 754 illustrations, 60 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Chen, Youfang, Cheng, Chih-Hong, Esparza, Javier, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Programming and Software Engineering ; 11781
- A Note on Game Theory and Verification -- Lazy Abstraction-Based Controller Synthesis -- Truth Assignments as Conditional Autarkies -- Can We Trust Autonomous Systems? Boundaries and Risks -- Teaching Stratego to Play Ball : Optimal Synthesis for Continuous Space MDPs -- Using Symmetry Transformations in Equivariant Dynamical Systems for their Safety Verification -- Parametric Timed Model Checking for Guaranteeing Timed Opacity -- Adaptive Online First-Order Monitoring -- Multi-Head Monitoring of Metric Temporal Logic -- An Efficient Algorithm for Computing Causal Trace Sets in Causality Checking -- Conditional Testing: O -the-Shelf Combination of Test-Case Generators -- Enhancing Symbolic Execution of Heap-based Programs with Separation Logic for Test Input Generation -- BUBEN: Automated Library Abstractions Enabling Scalable Bug Detection for Large Programs with I/O and Complex Environment -- KLUZZER: Whitebox Fuzzing on top of LLVM -- Automatic Generation of Moment-Based Invariants for Prob-Solvable Loops -- Chain Free String Constraints -- Synthesizing Efficient Low-Precision Kernels -- New Optimizations and Heuristics for Determinization of Büchi Automata -- Approximate Automata for Omega-regular Languages -- DEQ : Equivalence Checker for Deterministic Register Automata -- LTL3TELA: Small Deterministic or Nondeterministic Automata from LTL -- Efficient Trace Encodings of Bounded Synthesis for Asynchronous Distributed Systems -- Reactive Synthesis of Graphical User Interface Glue Code -- Semantic Labelling and Learning for Parity Game Solving in LTL Synthesis -- Program Repair for Hyperproperties -- Generic Emptiness Check for Fun and Profit -- Deciding Fast Termination for Probabilistic VASS with Nondeterminism -- Are Parametric Markov Chains Monotonic -- Efficient Information-Flow Verification under Speculative Execution -- Model Checking Data Flows in Concurrent Network Updates.-Performance Evaluation of NDN Data Plane Using Statistical Model Checking.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 17th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis, ATVA 2019, held in Taipei, Taiwan in October 2019. The 24 regular papers presented together with 3 tool papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 65 submissions. The symposium is dedicated to the promotion of research on theoretical and practical aspects of automated analysis, verification and synthesis by providing a forum for interaction between the regional and the international research communities and industry in the field. The papers focus on cyber-physical systems; runtime techniques; testing; automata; synthesis; stochastic systems and model checking.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28615983