Effect of ambient temperature on vehicle emissions and performance factors / by R.S. Spindt [and three others].
- Spindt, Roderick S.
- Ann Arbor, Michigan : Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air, Noise and Radiation, Office of Mobile Source Air Pollution Control, Emission Control Technology Division, Characterization and Applications Branch, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 volumes) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Mobile Source Air Pollution Control. Emission Control Technology Division and Gulf Research & Development Co.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Appendix A. Test results for all vehicles -- appendix B. Plots of exhaust gas catalyst out temperatures -- appendix C. Gas chromatographic results.
- Report Numbers:
- EP 1.2:EM 4/71/
- "EPA-460/3-79-006A"--Primary volume.
"EPA-460/3-79-006B"--Appendix A and B.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final report.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 28617130