Intellectual development of children by demographic and socioeconomic factors : United States / Jean Roberts
- Roberts, Jean, 1918-
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (i, 1 unnumbered page, 71 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 11, Data from the National Health Survey ; number 110 and DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1012
- "Findings from the vocabulary and block design subtests of the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, by age, sex, race, region, size of place of residence, population change from 1950 to 1960, family income, education of parent, and grade in school, shown in terms of raw scores and standard scores or deviation quotients (IQ's)." and "December 1971."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 24).
View MARC record | catkey: 28617184