Obstruction of Congress : an abridged overview of federal criminal laws relating to interferecne with congressional activities / Charles Doyle
- Doyle, Charles
- Additional Titles:
- Abridged overview of federal criminal laws relating to interferecne with congressional activities
- [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Research Service, [2018?]-
- [Library of Congress public edition].
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- LC 14.23:RS 22784/
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- The CRS report home page provides access to all versions published since 2018 in accordance with P.L. 115-141; earliest version dated .
- Bibliography Note:
- Report includes bibliographical references.
- Part Of:
- Contained in (work)
CRS reports (Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service)
View MARC record | catkey: 28617628