The great British baking show. Season 5, episode 6, Pudding / producer directors, Samantha Beddoes, Madeline Eaton, Nathaniel Jessel ; Love Productions for BBC
- Additional Titles:
- Puddings and Pudding
- Arlington, VA : Public Broadcasting Service, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (55 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Giedroyc, Mel, 1968-, Perkins, Sue, 1969-, Jessel, Nathaniel, Eaton, Madeline, Beddoes, Samantha, 1978-, Hollywood, Paul, Berry, Mary, 1935-, and Love Productions (London, England)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This week, it's all about puddings. The bakers go all out to impress Mary and Paul with two types of delicious sponge puddings. The technical challenge sees them face a Queen of Pudding, a recipe direct from the archives of the Queen of Bakes herself, Mary Berry. And finally, they must make a Showstopper strudel that stretches the bakers to their limit.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 05, 2019).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Mel Giedroyc, Sue Perkins, presenters ; Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood, judges.
- Won 2012 BAFTA TV Award, Best Features and Nominated 2012 BAFTA TV Award, Audience Award
View MARC record | catkey: 28619391