Shantaram : a novel / Gregory David Roberts
- Roberts, Gregory David
- New York : St. Martin's Press, 2004.
- 1st U.S. ed.
- Physical Description:
- 936 pages ; 25 cm.
- Shantaram ; bk. 1
- Having escaped an Australian maximum security prison, a disillusioned man loses himself in the slums of Bombay, where he works for a drug kingpin, smuggles arms for a crime lord, and forges bonds with fellow exiles.
- Australians—Foreign countries—Fiction
- Fugitives from justice—Fiction
- Health facilities—Fiction
- Autobiographical fiction
- Adventure fiction
- Fugitives from justice
- FICTION / Action & Adventure
- Mumbai (India)—Fiction
- Bombay (India)—Fiction
View MARC record | catkey: 28619572