Structural-stratigraphic framework and correlation of coal beds in the Tongue River and Sentinel Butte Members of the Fort Union Formation, Daglum 15-minute quadrangle, Billings, Stark, and Slope Counties, North Dakota / by Jim S. Hinds
- Hinds, Jim S.
- Additional Titles:
- Tongue River and Sentinel Butte Members of the Fort Union Formation, Daglum 15-minute quadrangle, Billings, Stark, and Slope Counties, North Dakota
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map and 7 sections on 3 sheets ; 45 x 31 cm, sheets 71 x 101 cm, 91 x 114 cm, and 137 x 90 cm, folded in envelope 25 x 32 cm.
- Miscellaneous field studies / Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; map MF-1345-A
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:62,500 (W 103°15ʹ--W 103°00ʹ/N 46°45ʹ--N 46°30ʹ).
- Relief shown by contour lines and spot heights., Text and index map included on sheet 1., and 4 cross sections on sheet 2 and 3 cross sections on sheet 3.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliography on sheet 1.
View MARC record | catkey: 28619920