Nominations of: Roger W. Ferguson, Jr., Ben S. Bernanke, Paul S. Atkins, April H. Foley, and Joseph Max Cleland [microform] : hearings before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session on nominations of Roger W. Ferguson, of Massachusetts, to be vice chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System; Ben S. Bernanke, of New Jersey, to be a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System; Paul S. Atkins, of Virginia, to be a member of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; April H. Foley, of New York, to be first vice president of the Export-Import Bank of the United States; Joseph Max Cleland, of Georgia, to be a board member of the Export-Import Bank of the United States, October 14 and December 9, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 93 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.108-801
- Ferguson, Roger Walton, 1951-
- Bernanke, Ben
- Atkins, Paul S. (Paul Stewart), 1958-
- Foley, April Hoxie, 1947-
- Cleland, Max, 1942-2021
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Securities and Exchange Commission—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Export-Import Bank of the United States—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0191-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/3/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:20216.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2867908