Middle adulthood : a lifespan perspective / editors, Sherry L. Willis, Mike Martin
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage Publications, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 425 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Willis, Sherry L., 1947- and Martin, Mike, 1965-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Historical perspective of middle age within the lifespan / Hans-Werner Wahl and Andreas Kruse -- The midlife generation in the family : patterns of exchange and support / Martin Kohli and Harald Kunemund -- Genetic influences on midlife functioning / Nancy L. Pedersen, Erica Spotts, and Kenji Kato -- Personality in young adulthood and functioning in middle age / Lea Pulkkinen, Taru Feldt, and Katja Kokko -- Impact of past transitions on well-being in middle age / Pasqualina Perrig-Chiello and Sonja Perren -- Cognitive development in midlife / Mike Martin and Daniel Zimprich -- The development of physical and mental health from late midlife to early old age / Dorly J.H. Deeg -- Cognitive trajectories in midlife and cognitive functioning in old age / Sherry Willis and K. Warner Schaie -- Self-development at midlife : lifespan perspectives on adaptation and growth / Jessica Dörner, Charlotte Mickler, and Ursula Staudinger -- Middle age and identity in a cultural and life span perspective / Freya Dittmann-Kohli -- Metacognition in midlife / Christopher Hertzog and Roger A. Dixon.
- 076198853X (acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 2868156