An explanation of the magnetic atlas; or, variation chart, hereunto annexed : projected on a plan entirely new, by which the magnetic variation on any part of the globe may be precisely determined for any time past, present, or future: and the variation and latitude being accurately known, the longitude is of consequence known, the longitude is of consequence truly determined
- Churchman, John, 1753-1805
- Philadelphia : Printed by James & Johnson, 1790.
- [1st ed.].
- Physical Description:
- x [11-12], 13-46 pages 6 unnumbered pages : chart, tables
- Chart issued separately with title or dedication: To George Washington, President of the United States of America, this Magnetic atlas, or Variation chart, is humbly inscribed by John Churchman. Cf. Copyright entry preceding preface.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, Microcard Editions, 1973. 3 microfiches ; 8 x 13 cm. (The Library of Thomas Jefferson).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 22406.
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present. 13026n.
View MARC record | catkey: 286850