Intellectual property protection as economic policy : will China ever enforce its IP laws? : roundtable before the Congressional-Executive Commission on China, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, May 16, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional-Executive Commission on China
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 77 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0206-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/12/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:21813.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2873145