Treaty of amity, commerce, and navigation, between His Britannic Majesty and the United States of America : conditionally ratified by the Senate of the United States, at Philadelphia, June 24, 1795. To which is annexed a copious appendix
- Uniform Title:
- Provisional Articles of Peace Between Great Britain and the United States (1782 November 30)
- Philadelphia : Printed by Henry Tuckniss, for Mathew Carey, 1795.
- [1st ed.].
- Physical Description:
- iv, 5-283 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Treaties, etc., 1789-1797 (Washington)
- This work, which concerns Jay's Treaty, quotes in full the letter written by Jefferson to Mr. Hammond, the Minister from Great Britain, dated from Philadelphia on September 5, 1794, and the letter to Mr. Genêt written on July 24, 1793, and has other references to Jeffersn.--Sowerby.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, Microcard Editions, 1973. 7 microfiches ; 8 x 13 cm. (The Library of Thomas Jefferson) Copy microfilmed was owned by Thomas Jefferson; initialled by him at sigs. I and T.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 29752.
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present. 96580.
View MARC record | catkey: 288775