The complete guide to locating, negotiating, and buying real estate foreclosures [electronic resource] : what smart investors need to know explained simply / by Michael Cavallaro
- Cavallaro, Michael J.
- Ocala : Atlantic Publishing Group, Inc., 2016.
- 2nd Edition.
- Physical Description:
- pages cm
- Additional Creators:
- Orlando, Frankie (Akemi Frances), 1966-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- What are foreclosures? -- Why invest in foreclosures? -- How prevalent are foreclosures in the united states? -- Who is this book for? -- Understanding foreclosures -- Mortgage overview & investment preview -- Focus on foreclosures -- Investing at each stage of a foreclosure -- Finding foreclosures -- Paying for property listings -- Government listings -- Other sources for foreclosure listings -- Getting connected -- Making contact -- Make it easy for them to find you advertising -- Looking at the details -- Before you spend your time on a property -- How to evaluate houses -- Calling in the experts -- Buying foreclosures & how to make it all work -- Buying pre-foreclosures/understanding pre-foreclosures -- Buying at auctions/trustee's sales -- Buying reos -- Negotiating with homeowners -- What about the redemption period? -- Finding the money -- What to do once you own the property -- Looking at repairs -- Renting versus selling -- Renting properties -- Building wealth investing in foreclosures -- Getting started -- How to make more money -- Glossary -- Index.
- 9781601389473 (alk. paper)
1601389477 (alk. paper)
- Revised edition of The complete guide to locating, negotiating, and buying real estate foreclosures, 2007.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28879791