The lion in the waste land [electronic resource] : fearsome redemption in the work of C.S. Lewis, Dorothy L. Sayers, and T.S. Eliot / Janice Brown
- Brown, Janice, 1947-
- Kent, Ohio : The Kent State University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- pages cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- A meeting of minds -- Prophets in the wilderness : imagination versus apologetics -- Christ : the unsafe savior -- Choosing to be the chosen of God -- Angelic interference -- Fiery trials : World War II and redemptive suffering -- The journey to joy : life as a pilgrimage to heaven -- Ask for the old paths : redeeming the time.
- "This examines the personal interaction between C. S. Lewis, Dorothy L. Sayers, and T. S. Eliot; their association with Christian apologetics; and their insights regarding Christ, conversion, life as a pilgrimage to heaven, World War II, angels, and old ways versus modernity"--
- 9781606353387 (hardcover ; alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28884996