I have had singing [sound recording] / The University of Michigan Men's Glee Club
- [Ann Arbor, Mich.] : The University of Michigan Men's Glee Club, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Stanley, Albert A. (Albert Augustus), 1851-1932, Scholz, Robert, 1902-1986, Morrison, Theodore, Nance, Richard, Piston, Walter, 1894-1976, Tavener, John, Conte, David, 1955-, Britten, Benjamin, 1913-1976, Hatfield, Stephen, Gawthrop, Daniel E., Dickau, David C., Jeffers, Ron, Ray, Robert, 1946-, Moore, Earl Vincent, 1890-1987, Elbel, Louis, Balfe, M. W. (Michael William), 1808-1870, Hill, Aaron, Lenhart, Andrew, Hayward, Craig, Djupstrom, Michael, Warner, Stephen, Mazzoni, Matthew, Parkman, Scott, Suprenant, Mark, Watkins, Howard, Davis, Sam, Peters, Jeremy, Pott, Jack, Murley, Kim, Auler, Robert, Mow, Paul, and University of Michigan. Men's Glee Club
- Laudes atque carmina (0:57) / Albert A. Stanley -- A red, red rose (3:19) / Robert V. Scholz -- Shakespeare songs (4:02) / Theodore Morrison -- Loveliest of trees, the cherry now [from Songs of a young man] (2:28) / Richard Nance -- Carnival song (6:28) / Walter Piston -- Song for Athene (6:49) / John Tavener -- Dance [from Invocation and dance] (5:17) / David Conte -- The ballad of Little Musgrave and Lady Barnard (9:48) / Benjamin Britten -- Ka hia manu (6:28) / Stepehen Hatfield -- Sing me to heaven (3:42) / Daniel E. Gawthrop -- Have your lamps gone out? (5:16) / arr. Malcolm Dalglish -- If music be the food of love (4:19) / David Dickau -- I have had singing (1:47) / Ron Jeffers -- He never failed me yet (5:31) / Robert Ray -- Varsity and The victors (3:41) / Earl V. Moore ; Louis Elbel -- The yellow and blue (0:53) / Michael W. Balfe.
- Composed or arranged for men's chorus, either unaccompanied or with piano, percussion, oboe and/or hammer dulcimer.
Program notes (1 folded sheet : ill.) inserted in container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- [Tracks 1-16] Jerry Blackstone, conductor ; [track 2] Aaron Hill, oboe ; [tracks 2, 4, 5] Andrew Lenhart, piano ; [track 3] Craig Hayward, percussion ; Michael Djupstrom, Stephen Warner, pianos ; [track 5] Matthew Mazzoni, piano ; [track 7] Scott Parkman, Mark Suprenant, percussion ; [tracks 7, 8, 14, 15] Howard Watkins, piano ; [track 7] Sam Davis, piano ; [track 9] Jeremy Peters, bass ; [track 11] Jack Pott, tenor ; Kim Murley, hammer dulcimer ; [track 12] Robert Auler, piano ; [track 14] Paul Mow, tenor.
View MARC record | catkey: 2888873