Nutrient and sediment concentrations, loads, and trends for four nontidal tributaries in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed, 1997-2001 / by Michael P. Senus, Michael J. Langland, and Douglas L. Moyer ; in cooperation with the Maryland Department of Natural Resources, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
- Senus, Michael P.
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2005. and Denver, Co. : Information Services
- Physical Description:
- vi, 33 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Langland, Michael J., Moyer, Douglas L., Maryland. Department of Natural Resources, Virginia. Department of Environmental Quality, Pennsylvania. Department of Environmental Protection, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Scientific investigations report ; 2004-5125
- Shipping list no.: 2005-0213-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 26-27).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from USGS web site. Address as of 1/17/07: http://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2004/5125/pdf/sir-2004-5125.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2888937