Reboot : probably more than you ever wanted to know about starting a global business / Jodie Fox
- Fox, Jodie
- Milton, QLD : John Wiley and Sons Australia, Ltd, 2020.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 267 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Machine generated contents note: PHASE 1 ON LEARNING AND CHOOSING -- 1.Learning by doing -- 2.Choosing to try -- 3.Naming our idea -- PHASE 2 ON BUILDING AND DETERMINATION -- 4.Finding suppliers in Hong Kong -- 5.My first China trip -- 6.Testing, testing -- PHASE 3 ON LAUNCHING AND COMMITMENT -- 7.Ready? -- 8.New normals -- 9.Telling the world -- PHASE 4 ON RAISING FUNDS AND EVOLVING -- 10.Can we please move the status quo? Thanks -- 11.Things you can control and things you cannot -- 12.The money question -- PHASE 5 ON ESTABLISHMENT AND TENACITY -- 13.Growing in China -- 14.Working with your ex -- 15.New horizons -- PHASE 6 ON MOVING AND GROUNDING -- 16.A new factory in China, a new office in America -- 17.Emotional intelligence goes a long way -- PHASE 7 ON FAILING AND RESILIENCE -- 18.Testing and pivoting -- PHASE 8 ON CLOSING AND ACCEPTANCE -- 19.The start of the real hustle -- 20.Knowing it's the end -- PHASE 9 ON REBOOTING -- 21.What I know now -- 22.The reboot button.
- Reboot tells the truth of what it is like to be at the helm of a global business. Through the high highs and low lows, join author Jodie Fox on a raw journey as she reveals for the first time the story behind the story of Shoes of Prey. On this incredible ride, you'll learn how to reboot - to learn and grow from your successes and your mistakes and be ready every day for the next challenge.
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780730349433 paperback
- Includes index.
- Endowment Note:
- Kenneth and Marion Pollock Libraries Program Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 28892850