Advanced numerical simulations in mechanical engineering / [edited by] Ashwani Kumar, Pravin P. Patil, and Yogesh Kr. Prajapati
- Hershey, PA : IGI Global, Engineering Science Reference (an imprint of IGI Global), 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 242 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Kumar, Ashwani, 1989-, Patil, Pravin P., 1976-, Prajapati, Yogesh Kr., 1983-, and IGI Global
- Advances in mechatronics and mechanical engineering (AMME) book series
- Chapter 1. Low to high speed transient structural and thermal temperature measurement of oil-lubricated multi-speed heavy vehicle transmission gearbox system based on FEA -- Chapter 2. Active vibration attenuation of smart shell structure instrumented with piezoelectric layers -- Chapter 3. Design and simulation of Electro-Mechanical Mass Flow Sensor (EMMFS): evaluation of resonant frequency using different configuration of resonating tube -- Chapter 4. Advanced numerical and experimental methods used in material science for evaluating mechanical and damping nature of composite materials -- Chapter 5. Comparative study of conjugate heat transfer in uniform and diverging cross-section microchannels -- Chapter 6. A study of flexible manufacturing system with multiple failures -- Chapter 7. FEA-based numerical simulation and theoretical modeling for predicting thermal contact conductance -- Chapter 8. Mathematical modeling of five-link inverted cart and pendulum system -- Chapter 9. Design and thermal analysis of MgZrO3 ceramic coated i.c. engine piston based on Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- "This book is a compilation of research in advanced modelling and simulation method adopted in mechanical and mechatronics engineering. In present time, ''Simulation'' is the buzzword for any discipline and many scholars are working in these areas. This book provides a reference for all scholars working in mechatronics and mechanical discipline"--
- 9781522537236 (electronic bk.)
1522537236 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Endowment Note:
- Ronald K. Sibley Libraries Collections Endowment for the Engineering Library
View MARC record | catkey: 28892900